Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Apologies

I apologize for not updating this riveting blog in almost 3 months.  I've been writing and documenting recipes in that time, but haven't had a chance to sit down and post them.  One of the main reasons I have been so busy is I am nearing the end of my Master's degree and the holiday craziness didn't help either.  Within the next few months I will become Mama Schquigs, MPA and will be no more qualified to write this blog.  In addition to many other "resolutions" I am hoping to post one new recipe each week in 2012.  We'll see how that goes.  Feel free to yell at me if I start to fall behind again.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. It's ok, we still like to follow your amazing recipes and of course the thorough feedback from Mr. PickyPants! Keep the blogs coming!

    ReplyDelete