Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Influenster J'Adore VoxBox


I was lucky enough to be selected for the J'Adore VoxBox from Influenster which has a hint of a Valentine's Day theme.  Read on to find out about the products included in this box.

Vaseline Men Spray Lotion - I tested this out on Mr. Picky Pants briefly the other morning, but didn't get a chance to really investigate it.  It did go on really easily and was not greasy at all.  It did have a strong, manly scent so I had to wash my hands after rubbing it on his back to avoid smelling like a dude all day.  It did not seem like it would do much for really dry skin so I need to have him test it on other areas of his body to see how it actually does in terms of moisturizing.

Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolates - I'm not sure if there are people out there that have never tried Hershey's Kisses, but I was happy to give them a try for the billionth time.  The bag that was sent was the family size (score!) and it was in the pretty Valentine's pink and red colors.  I've definitely been enjoying popping a few in my mouth when that chocolate craving hits in the evening.

KISS Looks So Natural Lashes - I have not worn false eyelashes since I was a ballet dancer years ago, so I don't have much to compare these to.  I have not put them on since I haven't really left the hibernation of my house recently, but I will definitely test them out at some point.  Just looking at them, they do look like natural eyelashes.  They have what's called Tapered End Technology that gives them that natural look rather than the blunt end that looks fake.  Seems logical to me.

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas - There are 4 flavors of tea in the Simply Indulgent line and I ended up with 3 bags of the Creme Caramel and 1 of the Lemon Chiffon.  I'm not complaining, but I really would have liked to try Cinnamon Streusel and Peach Cobbler.  I guess that's what the coupon is for.  The Creme Caramel was warm and cozy on a cold afternoon.  I haven't tried the Lemon Chiffon yet, but I can only imagine how yummy that will be.

Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray - I do have naturally curly hair, but I have not straightened my hair in years.  I don't even really own a flat iron - at least not something I'm proud to admit I own.  I will be giving this a shot, but I don't have a ton to compare it to.  I have been impressed with Frizz Ease products in the past, so I'm sure this one will be awesome as well.

Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask - This was a pretty unique mask.  It was very thin so a little goes a long way and it dried really fast.  After washing it off, my pores looked smaller and my skin felt tighter.  It was a little drying on my skin (especially because it's winter), but it felt good.  I will definitely be continuing to use this probably on a weekly basis.

I really think this is the best VoxBox yet!  These products have been awesome so far and I am super excited to try the ones I haven't yet.

**Please note I received these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment